In 2020, we partnered with an Auckland (New Zealand)-founded university (The University of Applied Research & Development (UARD) to design contemporary, people-centric, internationally recognised business and leadership & Management degrees that prepare graduates for rapid career progression.
The University of Applied Research & Development (UARD), is an NOCN & ONE AWARDS approved institution.
NOCN is a United Kingdom Awarding Organisation licensed by Ofqual and One Awards is QAA approved to develop, endorse and award qualifications Levels 1 to 7; both organisations are part of the NOCN Group.
Our degree programs are internationally recognised degree programs accredited by the United Kingdom (UK) National Open Colleges Network (NOCN) and One Awards.
NOCN-approved institutions enable learners to achieve their individual goals and address current and emerging business, management, and leadership challenges of the 21st century.
One Awards is an Access Validating Agency (AVA) licensed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). We act as an Awarding Body for the accreditation of Access to HE Diplomas.
Our responsibilities include:
- advice and guidance to providers wishing to develop new Access to HE Diplomas
- validation of diplomas by a panel which includes HE representation
- moderation and standardisation arrangements for Access to HE Diplomas
- review and evaluation of Access to HE Diplomas
- collaboration with local HE institutions to ensure the continuing fitness for purpose of recognition